Thanks you patkane for the One Lovely Blog Award.
The one Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for newer and Up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognises blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognises bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
So, now to the assignment. Here are seven facts about myself.
1. I am a daughter, a wife and a mother.
2. I travelled most of my life, residing in different parts of the world.
3. I am an introvert.
4. I love painting, playing music and writing.
5. I look forward to travelling with my husband more now that our son has entered university and reside elsewhere.
6. I still enjoy learning and being creative in everyday life, and I take classes at whim, aside to also working part time.
7. I have a lovely dog who is now four years old.
As to nominating others for the One Lovely Blog Award:
14. Ana Linden